Clover Station Duo
You've been paying a lot for your processing fees, and the smaller your business, the more you hate having to turn over a percentage of your sales.
We can help you eliminate those processing fees so you can keep more of your revenue as profit!
Learn how our Merchant Surcharge Pricing and the Station Duo will help you achieve better margins and take back control of your business.
I want more information about the Station Duo
Merchant Surcharge Program
To help cover your credit card payments costs, you’ll be able to add a fixed 3.5% fee to your customers’ credit card transactions.
Clover Online Ordering
Take advantage of a free online ordering website that automatically syncs with the menu on your Station Solo.
Improved Order Accuracy
The customer-facing display means customers can confirm their order and complete payment faster.
Station Duo Questions You May Want to Ask.
Each Clover Station Duo arrives with the following items included:
- High-definition 14” touch screen merchant facing display, with a built-in card reader
- Customer-facing 7” Clover Mini
- Cash drawer
- Connectivity hub: Type-B USB; Ethernet; 4 Type-A USB ports
- USB Cable
- Power brick
- Power cord
- Two rolls of receipt printer paper
- Pin shield
The Station Duo is compatible with the following devices:
- Clover Flex, Clover Flex 2 WiFi LTE
- Clover Mini, Clover Mini 2 WiFi LTE
- Clover Go
- Barcode Scanner
- Kitchen Printer
- Weight Scale
We offer this all-in-one point-of-sale system for $899.
- Large countertop 14” touchscreen display
- Customer-facing Clover Mini
- Fingerprint login for up to 50 employees
- Superfast checkout and payment processing
- Clover software created specifically for restaurants
- The ability to work together with all other Clover devices
- Accept a wide range of real-time payments
- A built-in battery allows you to operate for hours when you lose power
- Accept payments when your internet connection is down
- Sell gift cards, offer loyalty programs, and reach out to customers with promotions
- Advanced menu and inventory management
- Give your restaurant e-commerce capabilities, with a built-in online ordering system
If you aren't happy with the Clover POS system, merchant account pricing, or any reason at all, you can return the equipment within 30 days for a full refund. We only ask that you pay for return shipping.
Station Duo offers streamlined payment processing options. You’ll be able to accept EMV chip cards, swipe cards, contactless NFC payments, gift cards, checks, and cash.
In addition to the 14” high-definition merchant display, the Clover Station Duo offers a 7” customer-facing Clover Mini display, making it excellent for counter service restaurants and retail stores.
With its 14” high-definition merchant display, the Station Solo can be used at any small business but is ideal for full-service restaurants.
Depending on your requirements, you may benefit from having both Clover Stations in your business.
You can add as many Stations to your Clover network as your business needs. Some of the setups we have seen included one Station for the front hostess and one or more Stations for the main dining room, patio, or outdoor space.
You may also require an additional Station to handle phone orders, but we believe that a free Clover Online Ordering service will be more effective for you and your guests.
We understand that running a company is costly, and we want to make sure you don't overpay for your credit card processing. That's why we offer flat pricing of 2.6% +$0.05 per transaction for all card-present and card-not-present transactions.
In addition to cost-saving traditional merchant services pricing, we now offer the Merchant Surcharge Program.
To help cover your processing costs on eligible credit cards, you'll be able to add a fixed 3.5% fee to your customers' credit card transactions. Eligible transactions include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express Opt Blue card-present and card-not-present.
This program is available to US-based companies in all states except Colorado, Connecticut, Kansas, Massachusetts, Puerto Rico, and Armed Forces.
Each Clover POS system is ready to take payments right out of the box. But, every merchant has different business requirements, and that's where the Clover App Market comes in.
You'll be able to choose from hundreds of free and premium apps that will make your Station even more powerful. Manage payroll with Gusto, simplify scheduling with Time Clock, transfer sales to QuickBooks, and stay compliant with Davo Sales Tax.