by CardConnect MSP on Dec 8, 2016 2:36:09 PM
Clover is becoming more popular with businesses all around the world. And it just hit a major milestone with more than 500,000 devices shipped since its' launch.
With half a million Clover devices in the marketplace, merchants are running their businesses more effectively, saving time, and getting important jobs done more easily.
Here are some milestones:
- 500,000 Clover devices in the market
- 2.9 seconds average transaction time for EMV® "chip" cards. That's 5x faster than other EMV® card devices
- 220+ apps in the Clover App Market, helping merchants get jobs done faster and more easily - including employee scheduling, marketing, inventory, gift cards, and more
- 5,400 Clover transactions handled in a peak minute - secure peak performance merchants can count on
- 500,000 digital signatures taken per day on Clover devices
- 37% of U.S. cardholders have purchased something from a Clover merchant
- 7.5 million feet of receipt paper saved per year, thanks to electronic signatures
- 82,000 feet is the highest altitude where Clover has accepted payment
- 350,000 Clover Station swivels daily